In the beginning, you need to get moving. Yes it would be preferable to get moving in a good direction but even physics tells us that a body in motion tends to stay in motion. So to begin, first you must start.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle because that will help you make good choices.
- Remove anything harmful from your life – this includes people, places, and things.
- Forgive and love yourself, don’t beat yourself up over your mistakes – learn from them.
- Write down what you’re thankful for and why. Focus on the positive.
- Be gracious and kind to others. Reciprocity is powerful.
- Start small and find things that make you happy.
- When something is no longer working for you, leave it for bigger and better things.
- Do things for others. If formal volunteering isn’t your style, look for other opportunities to make people smile.
- Make plans to enrich your life. Set goals and timelines to reach them. Celebrate your accomplishments.