A lot of people seem to skip into relationships without asking any questions about the other’s beliefs. Don’t be that person. You should absolutely be asking questions and taking their answers under advisement as you consider if this is the person you want to be committed to.
Children are a huge topic and I can’t possibly cover every question you should ask but the following questions should provide some thought-provoking discussions.
- Do you want children? Why or why not?
- How many children do you want? Why?
- At what age do you want do have children? Is there a reason for that particular age?
- How do you think children should be raised?
- How much money do you think is needed to raise a child?
- Do you believe children should be raised in a particular religion?
- How do you think children should be disciplined?
- Do you think it’s important to be married before having children? Why or why not?
- How important do you think it is for a child to have both a mother and a father involved in their daily life?